All buildings require builders to build them.
Players place construction sites by choosing from the 'Build Public Buildings' menu in the top right corner
General[edit | edit source]
- Bakery - Uses flour and water to bake bread
- Blacksmith - Uses coal and iron to craft tools
- Brewery - Uses wheat, hops, and water to create beer
- Cheesemaker - Produces cheese from milk
- Coal Hut - Produces coal from wood
- Dairy Farm - Produces milk from cows
- Fisher's Hut - Placed near water to produce fish (Labor unlockable)
- Forester Camp - Replants trees
- Gathering Camp - Gathers berries from wild berry source
- Herb Garden
- Hop Farm
- Hunter's Hut - Produces boar (Kingdom unlockable)
- Iron Mine - Gathers iron ore from iron quarries
- Iron Smelter - Uses coal and iron ore to cast iron
- Lumber Camp - Produces wood from chopped trees
- Sawmill - Produces planks from wood
- Sheep Farm - Produces wool from sheep
- Stonecutter Camp - Gathers stone from quarries
- Stonemason Hut - Produces Polished Stone from stone
- Tailor's Workshop - Crafts Common Clothes from textile
- Vineyard - Produces grapes. Part of the monastery.
- Warehouse - Used for stockage and trading of resources
- Weaver Hut - Produces textile from wool
- Weaponsmith - Uses coal, iron and tools to craft weapons (Kingdom unlockable)
- Well - Provides water to villagers and Bakeries
- Wheat Farm - Produces wheat
- Windmill - Produces flour from wheat
- Wooden Gate - An open decorative gate. Combine it with walls
- Winery - Produces wine from grapes and barrels. Part of the monastery.
Monuments[edit | edit source]
The monuments consist of modular buildings the player can construct however he wishes. Different parts may have different functions.
- Church - Raises piety, land value and Clergy Splendor and provides a place for villagers to devote to their Faith. (Clergy unlockable)
- Lord Manor - Raises Labor Splendor and has parts which expand the players treasure capacity. Allows assigning few Soldiers
- Market - Sells berries, fish, bread and clothes to citizens.
- Monastery - Allows production of Luxury Goods (Clergy unlockable)
- Rustic Church - Raises piety and Clergy Splendor and provides a place for villagers to devote to their Faith.
- Stone Bridge - Provides a way for villagers. Build with stone
- Wooden Bridge - Provides a way for villagers. Build with planks
- Wooden Keep - Allows assigning ten Soldiers and starts the ability to aid the King in war (Kingdom unlockable)
NOTE: In order to make monuments taller, when you place a core or tower in your desired space there is a small green up/down arrow (). Click on that and hold the mouse button down while moving it up and down to raise the height of your building to the desired level.
Decoration[edit | edit source]
Purely decorational assets to beautify your town.
Walls[edit | edit source]
Next to the building menu is the 'Build Walls' menu. Walls block villagers pathing and look cool. As for now the cost no materials and are built instantly.