As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
All buildings require builders to build them.
Players place construction sites by choosing from the 'Build Public Buildings' menu in the top right corner
General[edit | edit source]
- Bakery - Uses flour and water to bake bread
- Blacksmith - Uses coal and iron to craft tools
- Brewery - Uses wheat, hops, and water to create beer
- Cheesemaker - Produces cheese from milk
- Coal Hut - Produces coal from wood
- Dairy Farm - Produces milk from cows
- Fisher's Hut - Placed near water to produce fish (Labor unlockable)
- Forester Camp - Replants trees
- Gathering Camp - Gathers berries from wild berry source
- Herb Garden
- Hop Farm
- Hunter's Hut - Produces boar (Kingdom unlockable)
- Iron Mine - Gathers iron ore from iron quarries
- Iron Smelter - Uses coal and iron ore to cast iron
- Lumber Camp - Produces wood from chopped trees
- Sawmill - Produces planks from wood
- Sheep Farm - Produces wool from sheep
- Stonecutter Camp - Gathers stone from quarries
- Stonemason Hut - Produces Polished Stone from stone
- Tailor's Workshop - Crafts Common Clothes from textile
- Vineyard - Produces grapes. Part of the monastery.
- Warehouse - Used for stockage and trading of resources
- Weaver Hut - Produces textile from wool
- Weaponsmith - Uses coal, iron and tools to craft weapons (Kingdom unlockable)
- Well - Provides water to villagers and Bakeries
- Wheat Farm - Produces wheat
- Windmill - Produces flour from wheat
- Wooden Gate - An open decorative gate. Combine it with walls
- Winery - Produces wine from grapes and barrels. Part of the monastery.
Monuments[edit | edit source]
The monuments consist of modular buildings the player can construct however he wishes. Different parts may have different functions.
- Church - Raises piety, land value and Clergy Splendor and provides a place for villagers to devote to their Faith. (Clergy unlockable)
- Lord Manor - Raises Labor Splendor and has parts which expand the players treasure capacity. Allows assigning few Soldiers
- Market - Sells berries, fish, bread and clothes to citizens.
- Monastery - Allows production of Luxury Goods (Clergy unlockable)
- Rustic Church - Raises piety and Clergy Splendor and provides a place for villagers to devote to their Faith.
- Stone Bridge - Provides a way for villagers. Build with stone
- Wooden Bridge - Provides a way for villagers. Build with planks
- Wooden Keep - Allows assigning ten Soldiers and starts the ability to aid the King in war (Kingdom unlockable)
NOTE: In order to make monuments taller, when you place a core or tower in your desired space there is a small green up/down arrow (). Click on that and hold the mouse button down while moving it up and down to raise the height of your building to the desired level.
Decoration[edit | edit source]
Purely decorational assets to beautify your town.
Walls[edit | edit source]
Next to the building menu is the 'Build Walls' menu. Walls block villagers pathing and look cool. As for now the cost no materials and are built instantly.