Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
All buildings require builders to build them exept later citizen house upgrades.
Players place construction sites by choosing from the 'Build Public Buildings' menu in the top right corner
General[edit | edit source]
- Bakery - Uses flour and water to bake bread
- Blacksmith - Uses coal and iron to craft tools
- Coal Hut - Produces coal from wood
- Fisher's Hut - Placed near water to produce fish (Labor unlockable)
- Forester Camp - Replants trees
- Gathering Camp - Gathers berries from wild berry source
- Hunter's Hut - Produces Leather and Deer (Kingdom unlockable)
- Iron Mine - Gathers iron ore from iron quarries
- Iron Smelter - Uses coal and iron ore to cast iron
- Lumber Camp - Produces wood from chopped trees
- Sawmill - Produces planks from wood
- Sheep Farm - Produces wool from sheep
- Stonecutter Camp - Gathers stone from quarries
- Stonemason Hut - Produces Polished Stone from stone
- Tailor's Hut - Crafts Common Clothes from Woolen Cloths
- Warehouse - Used for stockage and trading of resources
- Weaver Hut - Produces Woolen Cloth from wool
- Weaponsmith - Uses coal, iron and tools to craft weapons (Kingdom unlockable)
- Well - Provides water to villagers and Bakeries
- Wheat Farm - Produces wheat
- Windmill - Produces flour from wheat
- Wooden Gate - An open decorative gate. Combine it with walls
Monuments[edit | edit source]
These consist of different parts players can arrange in any way they like (see Demonstration).
- Church - Raises piety, land value and Clergy Splendor and provides a place for villagers to devote to their Faith. (Clergy unlockable)
- Lord Manor - Raises Labor Splendor and has parts which expand the players treasure capacity. Allows assigning few Soldiers
- Market - Sells berries, fish, bread and clothes to citizens.
- Monastery - Allows production of Luxury Goods (Clergy unlockable)
- Rustic Church - Raises piety and Clergy Splendor and provides a place for villagers to devote to their Faith.
- Stone Bridge - Provides a way for villagers. Build with stone
- Wooden Bridge - Provides a way for villagers. Build with planks
- Wooden Keep - Allows assigning ten Soldiers and starts the ability to aid the King in war (Kingdom unlockable)
NOTE: In order to make monuments taller, when you place a core or tower in your desired space there is a small green up/down arrow (). Click on that and hold the mouse button down while moving it up and down to raise the height of your building to the desired level.
Decoration[edit | edit source]
Purely decorational assets to beautify your town.
Walls[edit | edit source]
Next to the building menu is the 'Build Walls' menu. Walls block villagers pathing and look cool. As for now the cost no materials and are built instantly.