|This article is a stub. You can help Foundation Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Foundation Wiki by .
Buildings are a core element of Foundation. To meet the medieval town inhabitants' needs, players must unlock and build new buildings.
NOTE: When building over trees the trees will be cut down but will not be collected as a resource.
- House - Needed by your citizen for living and evolving.
- Woodcutter Camp - Produces wood from chopped trees
- Gathering Camp - Produces berries from wild berry source, the standard food your citizens
- Market - Sells berries, bread and clothes to citizens.
- Stonecutter Camp - Produces stone blocks from quarries
- Sawmill - Produces planks
- Well - Provide water to citizens.
- Warehouse - Used for stockage and trading of resources
- Lord Manor
- Church - needs stone and wood to be built. Raises piety and land value
- Farm - Produces wheat
- Windmill - Produces flour from wheat
- Bakery - Uses flour and water to bake bread
- Sheep Farm - Produce wool from sheep
- Weaver Hut - Produce clothes from wool
- Coal Hut - A building used to produce coal from wood
- Iron Mine
- Iron Smelter
- Forester Camp - A building used to replant trees
- Winery - not implemented in the game yet
- Monastery - not implemented in the game yet